Caught wearing sari

 Twenty year old Kamal had always complained about girls being not cultural these days. It was his 23 years old cousin Rani who decided to do something about it. 
It was a Sunday morning. I woke up with much joy. I had lied to my family saying an official trip to a city 100 km from my home town and arrived here last night and also take kamal for trip.
We were enjoy and having hang out in hotel room and we had chat about girls and i suggest that if you will be a girl you will know how it will feel to be traditional.
Kamal agreed to be a girl for that day as no one was there to see and accepted the challenge.
Rani made sure the saree looked more feminine as possible. She specially chose the sari which would expose the hip and belly and would give the most girly feeling ever to Kamal.Priya started working on with Kamal finger nails and later added one dozen of bangles on each hand. Then she proceeded with the blue and white sari and ear rings set and finally completed sari girl look with a wig and full make up and a bindi on forehead.
Here is Kamal posing for camera... 

Rani: How does it feel to be a traditional Mr. Kamal!! or should I say Kamali!! My brother!!!oops Sister (I giggled as my friend Rani entered the room)

Kamal was shocked as he sees cousin looking at him.
Hey there bro your having some fun arent you.
Kamal: Dont call me like that!!! No its not like that. I just want to win the challenge and after today I'm done)
Rani: Too bad I thought I could take him to my slumber party as a surprise visitor tomorrow!
          alll the girls would like to see your new look KAMALI!!!
Dont worry Kamali will come! unless she wants her sari to be viral on FB.(Both started giggling again)
Kamal:( OMG how am I going to stand in public wearing these clothes! with all those eyes staring at my extraa padded chest and dressed in sari But why am I getting so excited about being there)

Kamal or should i say Kamali stood confused!!! He didtn't know that wasn't the last time he is going to wear women's clothes

Here were we seeing kamali in sari.

Hope you would like my first story

DISCLAIMER: All content belongs to others. If you are the owner of any of this content and would like it removed please let me know and I will comply ASAP.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise sleepover

The college queen

Sissy test